So in an older post, I wrote about how I've been taking Omega 3 fish oil pills to make my hair grow and help it to become more shiny. Well after I posted that, I receive TONS of e-mails asking whether or not it was safe, about the other benefits, and more. Well I decided to dedicate an entire post about them to show you guys why I love them so much.
What are Omega 3 Fish Oil Pills?
They're simply pills which contain oils from fish that have many health benefits.
Beauty Related Benifits:
-They can help you loose weight! They are completely safe to help with weight loss for many reasons. First of all, there are two kinds of fats. There are good fats, and bad fats. Good fats are what your body needs and bad fats will make you gain weight. Fish oil pills contain good fats which will help your body to craze less bad fats, which can help you eat a healthier diet.
- They are known as the "good mood pills". They support brain health, to help keep you happy.
- They will help your hair become healthier. Because they contain the "good fats" it will help your hair to be healthier and will be harder to break.
- They can create clearer skin. Omega-3 fatty acids are anti-inflammatory. It helps to calm down your skin in general, reduce redness and excessive oiliness which causes acne.
Benifits that AREN'T Beauty Related:
- lowers blood triglyceride levels
- reduces the risk of heart attack
- reduces the risk of dangerous abnormal heart rhythms
- reduces the risk of strokes
- lowers blood pressure
- reduces stiffness and joint tenderness associated with Rheumatoid arthritis
- preventions of SOME cancers
- reduces risk of Alzheimers, depression, and Parkinson's disease
and many more...
As you can see, there are many benefits to Omega 3 Fish Oil pills which can help your body in many ways. They can be purchased at most drugstores and are over the counter. Make sure you consult with your doctor before taking these, as you should with any over the counter medicine.
Thank you all for reading and I hope this helps!