Pages

40 Beauty Questions TAG

Hey girls! SO sorry I havent posted in over a month but I'm going to post something loooong about it tomorrow!  But for now, I decided to do the "40 Beauty Questions" tag after I saw Ariel's (http://chiclookxo.blogspot.com/) tag!

SKIN


How many times do you wash your face daily? Twice a day

What skin type do you have? Definitely normal skin. I break out on occasion and its not oily, however it gets dry in the winter around my nose.

What is your current facial wash? Philosophy's "Purity" Facial Wash. Not my favorite, but it was kind of expensive so I'm using it up!

Do you exfoliate? Yes I do :)

What brand do you use? St. Ive's Apricot Scrub. It's sooo inexpensive and works wonders.

What moisturizer do you use? Jergen's Natural Glow Healthy Complexion

Do you have freckles? Nope! I think freckles are adorable though :)


Do you use eye cream? I never have! My mom uses it all the time, but I don't get dark circles or puffiness so it isn't really necessary. 

Do you or did you have acne prone skin? Yes and no. I get the occasion breakout usually during my time of the month!

Did you ever have to use Proactiv? No I've heard bad things


MAKEUP


What foundation do you use? I wear the Covergirl Naturluxe Foundation in 345 and it's amazing.

How about concealer? LOVE my MAC select cover-up concealer but I've also been using my Revlon Photo Ready concealer around my nose and mouth.

Do you know your undertone color? It's odd because it's a strange mix of olive and pink. My dad is very Irish and my mother is very Italian so I have a little bit of both.

What do you think of fake eyelashes? I've never really worn them other than Halloween. I need to pick some up and wear them for special occasions though!

Did you know that you are suppose to change your mascara every 3 months? Yes, but I don't follow that rule. I use every makeup product I own until there is none left. I don't like to waste money.

What brand of mascara do you use? All different kinds. I really enjoy Buxom Lash, Covergirl Lashblast, and Loreal Voluminous Million Lashes. 

Sephora or MAC? Sephora! I'm not a huge MAC fan. They're definitely over rated.

Do you have a MAC Pro-card? Nope!

What makeup tools do you use in make up application? My Beauty Blender Sponge, kabuki brush, eye brushes, and my eyelash curler.

Do you use a makeup base/primer for the eyes? When I'm doing a really time consuming look I always wear primer, but if I'm throwing on a simple shade for school, I usually don't.

For the face? For special occasions, I like the Hard Candy Sheer Envy Primer!

What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)? Stila's Kitten or Bare Mineral's Nude Beach

Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner? Both!

How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil? Not often?

What do you think of pigment eyeshadows? They come out beautifully! I think it's worth the extra time and mess.

Do you use mineral makeup? Yes

What is your favorite lipstick? I rarely wear lipstick but I love my NARS lipstick in Dolce Vita!

How about lip gloss? Maybelline's Color Sensational in Touch of Toffee

What is your favorite blush to use? MAC's Ladyblush is an all-time favourite but I also love my Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Dollface.

Do you buy your makeup on ebay? Haha no!

Do you like drugstore makeup? Yes of course!

Do you go to CCO's (Cosmetic Company Outlets)? I've never been!

Did you ever consider taking make-up classes? Makeup is just a hobby for me, not something I'd want to be professional in!

Are you clumsy in putting on makeup? Not anymore

Name a makeup crime that you hate? Thick eyeliner! 

Do you like colorful shades of makeup (lipstick,eyeshadow) or neutral ones? Nuetrals for sure, but I like colorful shades as well.

Which celebrity always has great make up? Kim Kardashian

If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item,what would you use? Concealer! I get red.

Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on? Honestly, all the time!

Do you think you look good even without any makeup on? Well, let's just say I look ALOT better with it in!

In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line? Wow, thats tough. Every makeup brand has it's strength's and weaknesses. Let's just say I've never found a brand that has amazing products in every category.

What do you think of Makeup? Makeup is a confidence booster and a hobby for so many! It's great but it shouldn't consume too much time or money. 



Thanks for reading! I tag everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I'm always looking for new blogs to follow so make sure to leave your link so I can check it out!