Pages

MAC Make-Up Dupe: Studio Fix Plus

Everyone loves a good deal! A dupe is a lower end product with the same quality of a high end product! I recently discovered these identical products but one is half the price! Check them out :)



12.00-13.00    
26.00



These two items are identical! I was a huge fan of the MAC studio fix plus (top right) until I discovered Revlon Color stay. They both give you flawless coverage but Revlon Color Stay is HALF THE PRICE!!

DUPE BRUSHES!

So I was exploring amazon.com to look for deals and I found this amazing brush company with awesome reviews! Its called Shany. There are 24 brushes and a brush roll for only 25 bucks! Its practically stealing! And I know what your thinking... those brushes are probably terrible. But wrong! I was reading reviews and I didnt see any bad ones. Now if your expecting MAC quality brushes, then you might not get what you hoped but these are still really good and are perfect for a started makeup kit! Get them here!



I would like to thank all the readers because in only one day this blog got over five hundred views! I'm so proud and I never thought that could happen overnight! Feel free to e-mail anytime for comments or suggestions at emlovesbeauty@yahoo.com. I will always answer!


DISCLAIMER: I am not affiliated with any of the above brands. These are all my own opinions.

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment! I'm always looking for new blogs to follow so make sure to leave your link so I can check it out!