Pages

Favorite Fall Nail Polishes

Hey girls! Just wanted to show you some colors I will be wearing a lot this fall! Thanks for reading :)

The OPI one on the left is gross I know! It leaked!



Love this color for fall! It's more of a brownish gold.

From the Christmas collection last year.



Pretty blue with gold shimmers

Love the name- Very true!



Earthy toned brown with suddle shimmers





Ew it leaked all over me! But perfect fall maroon! 





Nail of the Week:
French manicure! These are actually gel nails from my local salon. Review will be up on my gel nail experience soon!




want to be updated more?
http://twitter.com/#!/emlovesbeauty

business inquiries? want to become an affiliate?
 emlovesbeauty@yahoo.com


comments, suggestions, questions?
http://www.formspring.me/emlovesbeauty

6 comments:

  1. love these colors! especially the opi color, it's beautiful i need itt!

    stylishlynicole.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for following, I am now following you. We seem to have a lot in common. I too have an addiction to nail polishes. (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely shades; i'm a big fan of gel nails!

    jenna@www.pretastyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. hello! I just followed your blog. :-)

    I'm happy to know that you love nail polishes too. Hehe.. My blog is all about NAIL ART. Anyway, my fae amongst the color you have there is "Love Me, love the Earth".. I like the shade. I think it's ver regal..
    http://thebigbadwolf-pamgotcrazy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I'm always looking for new blogs to follow so make sure to leave your link so I can check it out!