Pages

Learn More About Me!

Hey everyone! I recently got tagged to answer some questions for everyone and I figured it would be an awesome way to have you guys find out more info about me. I'm thinking of doing one at the end of each month so let me know if you guys like these or not! Also, feel free to do these on your blog as well! I tag everyone!! Here we go!

Questions:
1. Do you have any pets? Yes! I have a dog named dizzy and I'm getting a kitten this weekend!
2. What colour top are you wearing? Bright pink!
3. Name 3 things that are physically close to you. My cell phone, a cup with water, and my school bag!
4. What's the weather like right now? A cool 60 degrees or so
5. Do you drive? If so have you crashed? Nope! Getting my license next week though :)
6. What time did you wake up this morning? 5!
7. When was the last time you showered? 20 minutes ago
8. What was the last movie you saw? I watched I Love You Man last weekend!
9. What does your last text message say? "haha really? thats awesome!"
10. What's your ringtone? dont have one! Its always on vibrate
11. Have you ever been to a different country? yes, canada!
12. Do you like sushi? I like just raw fish but I dont like it rolled
13. Where do you buy your groceries from? a local place
14. Have you ever taken medication to help you fall asleep faster? Never
15. How many siblings do you have? 3 (all brothers -_- )
16. Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop? laptop
17. How old will you be turning on your next birthday? 16!
18. How did your parents pick your name? They just liked it! No particular story
19. Do you wear contacts or glasses? Neither
20. Do you colour your hair? Nope! Its naturally light brown!
21. Tell me something you are planning to do today. Sleep! lol
22. When was the last time you cried? Watching the notebook a week ago
23. What is your full name? Emily Rose!
24. What is your perfect pizza topping? Pineapple or BBQ Chicken!
25. Who is your favourite comedian? Will Ferrel or Steve Carrel
26. What is your favourite radio station? Too local to share sorry!
27. Which do you prefer-hamburgers or chesseburgers? Cheeseburgers with lettuce tomato onion and ketchup!
28. Have you ever had an all-nighter? Yes!! Sleepovers are so fun
29. What is your eye color? Brown
30. Can you taste the difference between pepsi and coke? Yes! Coke is sweeter





Hope you all enjoyed this! I thought it would be a nice way for you all to get to know me a little bit on a personal level! Also, let me know if I should do a tag at the end of every month! Hope you guys enjoyed and E-Mail me any questions, suggestions, or even complaints at emlovesbeauty@yahoo.com! Also follow me on twitter for further updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I'm always looking for new blogs to follow so make sure to leave your link so I can check it out!